Here we have provided LLP registration procedure and cost of registration at LegalRaasta: There are 3 stages of Limited Liability Partnership registration which are as follows
Foundation: It involves,
- Identifying Partners as well as designated partners
- Determining the capital contribution profit sharing ratio by partners
- Setting Objects of the Limited Liability Partnership
- Deciding proposed Names of the LLP
- Deciding the State in which the LLP is to be registered, etc.
Documentation & Registration : It involves,
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate for Designated Partners
- Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN) for Directors.
- Applying for Limited Liability Partnership Name
- Receiving for Letters of Consent from each Partner and Designated Partner
- Executing Limited Liability Partnership Registration Documents (after name approval)
- Submitting of LLP Registration Documents to the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Registration and Certificate of Incorporation
Agreement: It involves,
- Drafting and Execution of LLP Agreement by partners. LLP agreement is complex therefore it is advisable to take professional/expert help.
- Filing of LLP Agreement within 30 days of registering the LLP to the Registrar.